201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。
202. He looks very healthy. 他看來很健康。
203. He paused for a reply. 他停下來等著•回答。
204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建議搞一次野餐。
206. Here's a gift for you. 這裏有個禮物送給你。
207. How much does it cost? 多少錢?
208. I caught the last bus. 我趕上了最後一班車。
209. I could hardly speak. 我簡直說不出話來。
210. I'll have to try that. 我得試試這麼做。
211. I'm very proud of you. 我為你感到非常驕傲。
212. It doesn't make sense. 這沒有意義(不合常理)。
213. Make yourself at home. 請不要拘禮。
214. My car needs washing. 我的車需要洗一洗。
215. None of your business! 與你無關!
216. Not a sound was heard. 一點聲音也沒有。
217. That's always the case. 習以為常了。
218. The road divides here. 這條路在這裏分岔。
219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天氣真好!
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪里不對勁?
222. You are a chicken. 你是個膽小鬼。
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天氣,是嗎?
224. He is collecting money. 他在籌集資金。
225. He was born in New York. 他出生在紐約。
226. He was not a bit tired. 他一點也不累。
227. I will be more careful. 我會小心一些的,
228. I will never forget it. 我會記著的。
229. It is Just what I need. 這正是我所需要的。
230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我頗感驚訝。
231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。
232. Just for entertainment. 只是為了消遣一下。
233. Let bygones be bygones. 過去的,就讓它過去吧。
234. Mother doesn't make up. 媽媽不化妝。
235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你別拿我開玩笑了。
236. She has been to school. 她上學去了。
237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。
238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六點鐘就好了。
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
240. What horrible weather! 這鬼天氣!
241. Which would you prefer? 你要選哪個?
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜歡吃霜淇淋嗎?
243. First come first served. 先到先得。
244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所見略同。
245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。
246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一個老人。
247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。
248. He doesn't care about me. 他並不在乎我。
249. I develop films myself. 我自己沖洗照片。
250. I felt no regret for it. 對這件事我不覺得後悔。
251. I get up at six o'clock. 我六點起床。
252. I meet the boss himself. 我見到了老闆本人。
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的錢。
254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很開心。
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我對工作煩死了!
256. It's no use complaining. 發牢騷沒什麼用。
257. She's under the weather. 她心情•不好。
258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩傷心地抽泣著。
259. The rumor had no basis. 那謠言沒有•根據。
260. They praised him highly. 他們大大地表揚了他。
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一個,寒冷的季節。
262. You can call me any time. 你可以隨時打電話給我。
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等於5。
264. All for one,one for all. 我為人人,人人為我。
265. East,west,home is best. 金窩,銀窩,不如自己的草窩。
266. He grasped both my hands. 他緊握住我的雙手。
267. He is physically mature. 他身體己發育成熟。
268. I am so sorry about this. 對此我非常抱歉(遺憾)。
269. I can't afford a new car. 我買不起一部新車。
270. I do want to see him now. 我現在確實很想去見他。
271. I have the right to know. 我有權知道。
272. I heard some one laughing. 我聽見有人在笑。
273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。
274. I walked across the park. 我穿過了公園。
275. I'll just play it by ear. 我到時隨機應變。
276. I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕這事我幹不了。
277. I'm not used to drinking. 我不習慣喝酒。
278. Is the cut still painful? 傷口還在痛嗎?
279. It's too good to be true! 好得難以置信。
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是個藍眼睛的女孩。
281. Let's not waste our time. 咱們別浪費時間了。
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以問幾個問題嗎?
283. Money is not everything. 金錢不是一切。
284. Neither of the men spoke. 兩個人都沒說過話。
285. Stop making such a noise. 別吵了。
286. That makes no difference. 沒什麼區別。
287. The price is reasonable. 價格還算合理。
288. They crowned him king. 他們擁立他為國王。
289. They're in red and white. 他們穿著紅白相間的衣服。
290. We all desire happiness. 我們都想要幸福。
291. We just caught the plane 我們剛好趕上了飛機。
292. What shall we do tonight? 我們今天晚上去幹點兒什麼呢?
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目標是什麼?
294. When was the house built? 這幢房子是什麼時候建造的?
295. Why did you stay at home? 為什麼呆在家裏?
296. Would you like some help? 今天真漂亮!
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高騖遠。
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
299. You've got a point there. 你說得挺有道理的。
300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批評真是痛苦!
301. Did you enter the contest? 你參加比賽了嗎?
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你們收信用卡嗎?
303. Don't cry over spilt milk. 不要做無益的後悔。
304. Don't let chances pass by. 不要讓機遇從我們身邊溜走。
305. He owned himself defeated. 他承認自己失敗了。
306. He seems at little nervous. 他顯得有點緊張。
307. He strolls about the town. 他在鎮上四處遛達。
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎樣?
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只會做那件事。
311. I get hold of you at last. 我終於找到你了。
312. I have a surprise for you. 我有一個意想不到的東西給你看。
313. I like all kinds of fruit. 我喜歡各種各樣的水果。
314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我親眼所見。
315. I will arrange everything. 我會安排一切的。
316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想認識我的鄰居。
317. I would like to check out. 我想結帳。
318. It has be come much cooler. 天氣變得涼爽多了。
319. It's time you went to bed. 你早就該睡覺了。
320. No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰。
321. She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。
322. Show your tickets,please. 請出示你的票。
323. Thank you for your advice. 謝謝你的建議。
324. That's the latest fashion. 這是最流行的款式。
325. The train arrived on time. 火車準時到達。
326. There go the house lights. 劇院的燈光滅了。
327. They are paid by the hour. 他們按時取酬。
328. Things are getting better. 情況正在好轉。
329. Wake me up at five thirty. 請在五點半叫醒我。
330. We are all busy with work. 我們都忙於工作。
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪兒見面?
332. You can get what you want. 你能得到你想要的。
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你這個星期六有空嗎?
335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。
336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一個母親是不容易的。
337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 簡潔是智慧的精華。
338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一種致命的疾病。
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和別人打架了嗎?
340. Don't dream away your time. 不要虛度光陰。
341. Don't keep me waiting long. 不要讓我等得太久。
342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有驚人的記憶力。
343. He has completed the task. 他完成了這個任務。
344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。
345. He is capable of any crime. 他什麼樣的壞事都能幹得出來。
346. He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。
347. He was not a little tired. 他很累。
348. His looks are always funny. 他的樣子總是滑稽可笑。
349. How about going to a movie? 去看場電影怎麼樣?
350. I think I've caught a cold. 我想我得了感冒。
Feb 13, 2008
常用英語999句-(2/6)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 意見:
Post a Comment